About the role We’re looking for the next addition to our Product team - our Service Designer and Researcher!
You’ll report into our CX Manager and ultimately be responsible for understanding the different situations our customers might go through, then develop experiences, flows and designs that bring that to life.
You’ll also become our go-to on qualitative and quantitative research and insights. This role is an awesome opportunity to join an experienced Product team in a fast-paced tech start up.
You’ll get exposure to what it takes to design, develop and launch products, and ultimately become a Product expert yourself!
We’re all about working with the right person to develop a career you love and are hiring for your aptitude and attitude over your experience.
Here’s what the role entails:
- You’ll map out the user journey so you know what experience they should be having, and what we need to give that to our customers.
- You will work closely with our Product Marketing Manager
- You’ll understand the different touch points required to delight someone and can create these moments in a variety of situations (from unboxing to user resurrection)
- You’ll be a strong project manager who can connect many stakeholders to a shared experience and mobilise them to get what you need to finalise a piece of work
- Customer segmentation and data analysis
- You’ll develop user segments and use this knowledge to help us create the right experience for the right person
- You’ll be the custodian of our data analytics tool and help our PMs understand what's working and what's not so they know their next move UX research and testing
- You’ll work with the CX Manager to become the go-to person for all things customer.
- You know what they need and think before anyone else does
- You’ll work on all kinds of UX research activities - from running discovery and market research, to leading regular user and beta testing efforts so we know how to improve
- You’ll work closely with PMs and UX/UI Designers to help them deeply understand the problem, and assist them to finding the right solution
Want to know what we offer? Lots!
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited leave
- Equity in the business
- Work from anywhere (including our offices if you prefer)
- Learning and development budget (discussed with your manager)
- A business that cares about a healthy work / life balance
- You have 1-3 years of experience in UX Design, Service Design, UX Research, Data Analytics or a similar role - Or you’ve completed a UX, Service Design, Business Systems Analytics or Data Analytics degree in the last year
- You are comfortable analysing data and drawing out insights
- You are a big picture thinker who can look at the entire user experience.
- You need work to execute against that vision - You are hard-working and put care into everything you do
- You are an independent self-starter, you don’t wait for someone to tell you what to do - you go for it and learn as you go, and share what you’re learning
- You have a growth mindset and always want to improve the way you work and what you know (you will get a learning budget to upskill)
How to apply Send your CV along with one of the following:
- An example of your UX or Service Design skills (please don’t worry about creating something new, just a piece of work you’re super proud of) Or, send an example of a project or strategy you developed that you think speaks to your UX brain (write about it if it’s not shareable)
- Please also write us a compelling letter about why you should be our next team mate and send everything to firstname.lastname@example.org.