About the job:
- We are a Music and Audio Production House in the hub of Cape Town seeking an ambitious and energetic Junior Digital Marketing Manager to join our team of creatives.
- Strategic executor.
- The mission for the Junior Digital Marketing Manager is to be the voice, and the brains, behind Pressure Cooker Studios digital presence.
- Armed with the Marketing Strategy from the General Manager, they will focus on turning this Strategy into an attention grabbing and impactful digital marketing plan.
- We are looking for a Junior Digital Marketer that has the passion and skill set to develop with us, into a fully fledged Digital Marketing Manager in the future.
- With a diverse background in film, television, gaming, and commercials, we thrive on passion and dedication for our art and our clients art.
- Pressure Cooker is a very collaborative space, committed to growing talent at every level in every position.
- We are a high growth company with lots of opportunities for you to grow in your role, thereby growing the role, and we want to inspire our people to learn, take ownership, and grow the business.
- As a key member of our team, you will have the opportunity to learn and take deliberate steps towards a successful career in Digital Marketing and Social Media Management.
As a Junior Digital Marketing Manager, you will be working alongside our General Manager where you will be focused on creating and implementing marketing strategies to promote the studios services to potential clients and increase brand awareness locally and internationally.
Some specific responsibilities for this role include:
- Assisting with the creation and execution of digital marketing campaigns aligned to strategy, including email marketing, social media and content plans, and search engine optimisation.
- Helping to create and implement SEO strategy to improve the studios online visibility.
- Assisting in the management of the studios website, including updating content, optimising pages for search engines, and tracking analytics.
- Researching and analysing industry trends and competitors to inform marketing strategies.
- Tracking and reporting on the performance of digital marketing campaigns, and using data to inform future campaigns.
- Helping to prepare reports on digital marketing metrics, such as website traffic and conversions, for the studios management team.
- Building relationships with influencers and other industry contacts to increase the studios visibility on Social Media.
- Participating in the development of proposals and presentations for potential clients.
- Supporting the studios business development team in CRM, client communications and follow up.
- Staying up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and best practices, and making recommendations to the team on new tactics to trial.
- Collaborating with the studios production team to develop content for the studios website, blog, and social media channels, including script writing and producing engaging videos.
- Collaborating with the studios audio engineers, music composers, and other team members to create engaging content that showcases the studios services and portfolio in a creative and impactful way.
- Collaborating with the studios production team to create and distribute case studies, testimonials, and other marketing materials.
- Helping to organise events, such as webinars and networking events, to promote the studios services.
- Supporting the General Manager and Creative Producer in any other related task.
- The ideal candidate for this role will be a self starter, have a strong understanding of digital marketing principles and techniques, excellent writing, communication skills and an eye for good design.
- They should also have excellent analytical, and organisational skills and feel at home working individually or collaborating in a team.
- They should be a proactive learner who continually improves their craft by keeping up with the latest trends and techniques.
- A minimum of a diploma or completion of relevant tertiary qualification in Digital marketing, social media management or similar.
- 1 to 2 Years work experience in a Digital Marketing or Social Media role.
- Proficiency with HootSuite or similar social media tool.
- Proficiency in Google Workspace or MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Proficiency in Monday.com or similar project management tool.
- Proficiency in Mail chimp or similar email marketing, CRM tool.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite or similar design tool.
- Adequate design skills in order to create impactful and aesthetically appealing social media content.
- Attention to Detail.
- Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Efficiency and Proactivity.
- Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Flexibility and Adaptability.
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
- Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- High Standards.
- Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Reaches out to peers and cooperates with others to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Calm under Pressure.
- Proven ability to work in a stressful, fast paced, and creative environment.
- Approachability and excellent communication.
- Being approachable in all situations, including client engagement.
- Experience in the Audio Music Industry, Advertising Industry, Creative Industry, Media and Film Production Industry, or similar.
- Film or photography skills.
- PR and media.