The Production Coordinator must be completely versed in all aspects of the Agency’s merchandise and production requirements and contribute to growth and performance as project and team member.
Responsible for ensuring that all jobs briefed are delivered at the highest standard for all clients, within deadline and budget.
OUTPUTS / KEY DELIVERABLES:
- Collaborating work with different skilled experts to deliver Client requirements such as Branch installations.
- Follow up all briefs – and updating relevant timing schedules and status reports.
- Provide indicative resource requirements per brief submitted, for sign off (resource allocation to be managed per activity, to ensure no over scoping/resourcing is experienced).
- Issue status reports for all projects that include, but are not limited to project number, description, status, next steps, timeline, and due date.
- Manage third party suppliers.
- Understand bookings and working with installer (must be able to check and manage installation schedule) companies and preparations of time schedules.
- Project manage all campaigns and ad hoc projects within agreed timing plans.
- Contacting Printers and Suppliers and coordinating their involvement in the project for different Projects.
- Contacting suppliers and coordinating their involvement in the project
- Cost management of all disciplines, estimating and quality control of all internal and external requirements (opening job numbers, bags and typing up quotes.
- Managing Clients billings and ensure all jobs are billed timeously and liaise with finance for payment of suppliers and cross-referencing suppliers invoices.
- Attend and coordinate billings meetings.
- Working closely with the Project Manager and Business Director on Projects to ensure Project Delivery.
- Manage the distribution and installation of retail merchandise across branches and ATMs (where required) in South Africa.
- Audit the installation of retail merchandise across branches and ATMs (where required) in South Africa.
- Liaising and managing the Printers, Sample sign off, Regular Branch visits, Site visits.
Education & Experience:
- Outstanding clear understanding of the various print and installation aspects of the Agency’s requirements, including branch deliverables.
- Strong service orientation and operate as a seamless member of the Agency Team and possess good process and communication skills.
- Understanding Production, substrates, Print Collateral, including production process reconciliations, planning and administration.
- Have good negotiating skills with suppliers. problem solving, identifying alternative and creative ways of looking at issues.
- Build strong relationships with client.