About Progress Health:
We are a small but growing Cape Town based importer & distributor of premium health supplements.
We sell through our ecommerce store (progresshealth.co.za), online marketplaces (takealot.com) and wholesale (progressbiolabs.com).
- You are a freelancer with digital marketing, social media management and copywriting skills.
- Your written and verbal communication skills are very strong.
- You are happy using your initiative and coming up with ideas to help us market our brands. An interest in natural health and wellness is an advantage.
About the role:
Your mission is to help us grow and manage our community from the ground up into a meaningful presence. We prefer to work on a monthly retainer arrangement where you offer us a package or set number of activities per month.
The role is 100% remote with a monthly content planning & ideas meeting (can be online).
- Manage our Facebook and Instagram accounts - Create and run a monthly content plan (schedule a number of posts, run giveaways & competitions).
- Community management - interact with community and provide info and responses as needed).
- Research, suggest & write relevant content for posts and our blog.
- Partnerships & collaborations - Find and arrange partnerships with relevant brand ambassadors, influencers and other partners who can help promote our products & brands through various activities.
- Direct email campaigns - Conceptualise and create email campaigns (promotions, new products, back in stock, health & wellness articles and more) using appropriate brand voice and tone.
- Grow our email list - Manage email list and subscribers.
- Paid Search - Create & run Facebook and Instagram campaigns (lead ads, product ads, boosted posts) to drive traffic to our ecommerce site and email sign-ups to our mailing list.
- Design & content - Able to create and design appealing and on-brand content, images and emails or collaborate with other designers. We are lucky to have great content and ideas from the brands we represent, but you will need to be creative with how we use this and how to make it more relevant to our local market.
- Reporting - Basic monthly reporting of activities and key performance metrics (email signups, paid traffic, community growth, etc).