We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to support the team whilst assisting in managing client and intercompany / team relationships.
You should be someone who views marketing and advertising as a career and not just a job. You must be passionate about working in a fast paced and energetic environment, no two days are ever the same - so if new challenges excite you, and you have the ability to multitask like a pro with a strong project management skillset, then this role is perfect for you.
As Account Executive, you’ll be supporting the team to deliver memorable and effective transcreated campaigns for our client, NIVEA. All the while building strong relationships with both our clients and internal agency stakeholders.
You’ll need to be able to hit the ground running from day one, be a self-starter and consistently drive excellence with a keen eye for detail.
We’re looking to build something awesome, and for that to happen we need the right people. In other words, we’re going to be really fussy. In fact, the right personality is just as important as the right experience. We’re here to work hard and have fun.
The Account Executive will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the management of digital campaigns and communication on a day-to-day basis.
- Management of client expectations and service delivery by being a focal point for day-to-day interaction.
- Project management of digital and performance marketing campaigns
- Ensure the timely delivery of required assets.
- Strong team player
- Actively look to maintain and build positive working relationships
- Manage up – ensure your seniors are abreast of all activity on the account and empower them to support you through open lines of communication
- Participate in client meetings when necessary, managing meeting protocols, agenda, etc.
- Ensure status is consistently up-to-date and correct
- Ensure that all meetings have thorough agendas, driving a productive outcome
- Ensure that contact reports are delivered timeously with key deliverables and then drive out those deliverables to the agreed timings
- Plan and participate in client review/approval meetings with team
- Develop a consulting / advisory capability with client and internal teams wherever possible
- Be consistently responsive and accessible to your client at all times
- Have tough and honest conversations with your client to enable service delivery excellence and to create trust with your client
- Have the ability to manage all kinds of personalities and always strive to get the best out of each individual
- Have an excellent knowledge understanding of the client, the agency, the strategy and the process in order to deliver efficiently and to the highest quality Account Management, Project Management and Planning
- Work together with your full team across Creative (studio), Production, Development, etc. to deliver high quality work
- Manage tight deadlines while adhering to processes
- Seamlessly manage multiple stakeholders under the guidance of your business lead
- Take full ownership of every job that comes through you – ensure that every job is measured against client requirements and on-brand
- Write briefs with full clarity on all requirements
- Consider the impact of any given change briefed by client on other elements in a campaign or other jobs in the system – this might be a timing impact or it might require more work on other elements / jobs
- Communicate with excellence, maturity and intent when writing or speaking
- Have excellent self-management, with thorough to-do lists and personal organization which supports your ability to be efficient and effective in your job • Have an opinion and be solution-orientated