DIGITAL MARKETING/LEAD GENERATION
Recruitment and placement executives
LEADS GENERATION SPECIALIST “LEADS CHAMPION”
- Our direct to consumer business provides mass-market, niche insurance driven through out-bound telesales. Leads are the lifeblood of the sales funnel, and we are looking for a “Leads Champion”.
- The role requires a commercially minded individual with a strong growth focus.
- They should be deeply analytical and able to generate a large quantum of leads which both convert successfully and maintain premium contributions.
- Successful candidates must be able to suggest new ideas for lead generation and implement them through to completion with ongoing iteration and improvement.
- You should be able to manage digital campaigns across Google Ads, Social, SMS, Email, WhatsApp and other digital media platforms as well as work with external lead providers.
- PACKAGE: based on qualifications and prior experience the candidate will receive a competitive basic salary of up to R30k CTC as well as quarterly incentives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Connect with new potential partners and set up new innovative campaigns
- Develop and implement internal lead generation strategies
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the companies’ products, systems and processes
- Manage Google Ads from ad copy curation through to campaign management
- Social media campaign management
- Manage white label lead generation platforms
- Website content management
- Digital campaign tracking
- Ability to manage email campaigns (HTML capability advantageous)
- Influencer campaign management
- Regular reporting on campaign effectiveness (cost per lead, cost per sale, premium collection
- POPI and opt out management
- Manage and regularly engage with third-party providers and internal stakeholders to discuss campaigns and drive performance
- Assess best leads for specific sales agents/teams and distribute leads to maximise conversions
- Focus on commercial viability and analyse payment experience on leads generated
- Approach leads projects with flexibility to test, iterate and improve.
MINIMUM REEQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES
- Tertiary qualification in marketing
- Previous experience in financial services marketing / lead generation
- Experience in creating and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent computer literacy skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Understanding of UX/CX principals and user journey management
- Ability to unpack the purchase lifecycle
- Understanding of retargeting techniques
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the business
- Ability to resolve issues effectively and with urgency
- Demonstrates a high degree of honesty, integrity, diligence, charisma, innovation, and customer-service attitude.
- Attention to detail with active listening skills.
In job description
Posted on : 30/11/2023