Are you a creative problem-solver with a passion for editorial and information design? Do you enjoy collaborating with Account Managers, Senior Designers, and Copywriters with the aim of bringing ideas to life? Do you have experience in executing designs within brand CI guidelines and social media roll outs. If you're someone who thrives in a fast-paced agency environment and enjoys taking on new challenges, we'd love to hear from you!
Main job responsibilities:
- The role involves managing more than one design brief at a time and meeting deadlines.
Typical work activities include:
- Interpreting briefs and using editorial design and typographic skills to produce high quality artwork for our clients.
- Thinking creatively to execute the roll-out of new ideas and concepts
- Gathering information and data through research
- Keeping abreast of design trends and design software enhancements
Education and experience:
- 3 year degree at a reputable institution essential
- 2-3 years of experience in an agency environment
- Experience in digital design is an advantage Key competencies/skills required
- InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator skills are essential
- XD & After Effects skills are advantageous
- Great attention to detail