Are you a skilled Motion Designer with a keen attention to detail and up-to-date with the latest design trends? Are you capable of bringing new ideas to life through motion design, animation, and GIFs, and do you find it effortless to create designs for different social media formats? If this is you, then we are looking forward to getting to know you. Joining our team, you'll be collaborating with a group of people that collectively strive to deliver captivating creative content tailored for social and digital platforms. This position calls for a genuine enthusiasm for social media, coupled with a passion for generating dynamic content that directly impacts business performance.
- Under the supervision of the head of motion, the successful candidate will be responsible for the creation of leading motion design work, with a core focus on social-first. Key requirements include: - Internal and External Presentations - Asset production - Mock-up visuals - Social-first ideation - Motion design implementation - Ensure that the creative team/traffic manager/production manager are aligned throughout projects, to meet deadlines.
- Responsible for overcoming difficulties and finding solutions during the project while keeping the Art Director informed throughout.
- Build strong relationships and foster good team spirit with both clients and members of the agency to bring great ideas and creative work to life.
- Have a solution-focused attitude.
- Ensuring the work is produced efficiently and on time.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in Motion and Graphic Design
- After Effects
- CC Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Microsoft: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Keynote
- Good art direction for interesting formats and layouts
- Enthusiastic team-player
- Curious and keen to grow & learn
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- An innovative approach to the ways in which advertising is executed
- A thorough understanding of (and appreciation for) social media, and the main features, benefits, and limitations of all of the major social platforms Benefits
- Full-time role within an exciting, growing and trendsetting agency
- Attractive package and benefits
- Continuous training
- Career conversation and growth opportunities
- Hybrid model – 3 days in, 2 days out