Reporting to the Internal Agency Manager and based in our beautiful head office in Durban.
The Junior Graphic Design Intern is responsible for assisting the in house Graphic Designer with a range of print and digital graphics.
Qualified candidates will possess strong graphic design skills, be detail-oriented, self-motivated and have the ability to organize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist in house Graphic Designer in editing and basic design of marketing materials as needed
- Liaises directly with Internal Agency Manager to determine deadlines, job instructions, and design requirements to ensure timeous delivery.
- Provide feedback to Manager with regards to project tasks status.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to the deadline
- Assist with design and producing simple digital materials
Matric and relevant Graphic Design diploma or relevant tertiary qualification
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, and other graphic design software
- Ability to contribute individually, and participate in cross-functional teams
- Effective time management
- Good communication skills
- Confident and able to work with senior staff
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
- Knowledge of video editing software – Adobe After Effect, Adobe Premiere Pro is a plus