Cape Town - Bellville
- Consulting with the Head of Marketing and Public Relations to ensure understanding.
- Bringing the brief and concept to life based on the client’s needs and vision.
- Adhering to a brand identity and guidelines.
- Working with other various departments to extend concept and visuals to other across internal and external marketing-related material.
- Editing proofs to client’s specifications and getting signoff or approval before finalising artwork.
- Preparing mockups and presenting to clients before deciding on a final design or concept.
- Proof reading and editing copy on graphics.
- Making sure artwork is correct and supplied in the right format,sizes,colour codes before being sent to press and production facilities.
- Able to multitask and track concurrent briefs.
- Keeping time and production constraints in mind.
- Able to work to strict deadlines and changes on short notice.
- A National Diploma or Degree in Graphic Design or any related creative field.
- Qualification must have been obtained from VEGA School
- Formal training certification in the use of Adobe’s Creative suite of programs or similar.
Posted on : 12/06/2023