Remote Digital Marketing Executive specializing in SEO and PPC.
Candidates MUST have technical expertise in SEO, PPC, Email automation, and Analytics.
What we are looking for?
- A Digital Marketing Executive to lead digital marketing strategy, planning, execution, and monitoring. You will be passionate about data and data-driven digital strategy development.
- This is a job for someone who has entrepreneurial flair, knows how to get things done quickly, and can work effectively as part of a team. It’s a hands-on affair, with end-to-end marketing responsibilities. This role is critical to our future and will quickly develop into a senior position within the company as we brand out into new territories. The website is critical to the way our business will develop. It plays a central role in generating awareness and providing information and increasingly it will act as a sales channel for the business. The Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for maintaining and optimizing the website from a marketing perspective and running digital programs to generate high-quality traffic to the website and interest.
- Analytical mindset with a strong ability for analysing data and user statistics
- Seasoned at producing in-depth analysis and reporting on business KPIs
- Excellent understanding of traffic and conversion measurement and experience interpreting such data and deriving insight.
- 20-40k ZAR /month base salary (depending on experience) + 15% annual bonus, 25 days annual leave, flexible working hours, personal development training and much more.
A degree in maths, physics, computer science or digital marketing or an accredited qualification in digital marketing with 2 years of work experience in SEO, PPC, Email marketing, copywriting, and analytics.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (a native speaker)
Working closely with the CEO in devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
Design and execute digital marketing campaigns
Utilising a range of channels including SEO, PPC, Email, LinkedIn, Content
Raising brand awareness and recognition within the legal sector
Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
Management of agency relationships for our PPC campaigns