Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager - Sappi Limited
Social Media Manager to lead the implementation of Sappi’s Global Social Media channels strategies to help grow and build Sappi’s reputation with key external stakeholders
- Provide guidance to internal stakeholders on all social media communication-related aspects.
- Develop and implement an internal social media advocacy programme with staff globally.
- Develop and implement Social Media Executive Profiling Programme.
- Manage and align the global social media presence for the Sappi Group including developing and implementing the group corporate social media programme.
- Coordinate and align global social media teams (or those responsible for social media).
- Ensure that all regions adhere to the social media policy, community management and posting guidelines, and monitor and provide regular feedback on suggested improvements. Manage all agencies providing strategic, campaign or creative services for the portfolio.
- Create content plans, engage content and ensure delivery of planned content as per the content calendar.
- Ensure accurate budget forecasting and that all activities are managed within budget.
- Conduct regular reporting.
- Ensure all policies, guidelines and supporting material (Playbooks etc) remain up to date.
- Grow social media channel following, engagement and online presence.
- Support internal social media upskilling processes, including providing input into social media training.
- Implement and update the Group Sappi Social Media Strategy, policy, guidelines, and governance procedures.
- Maintain social media management tools and systems.
- Support the development of regional strategies to ensure alignment with global strategy.
- Drive collaboration and engagement of global social media teams and manage collaboration tools and calendars.
- Own the maintenance of Global Corporate Channels and support the development and creation of new channels.
- Coordinate social media issue management and crisis response with internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate third-party recommendations on content/campaign approach.
- Manage all community engagement for global channels.
- Work closely with the Website Manager and global communication and sustainability teams on content sharing and development of integration strategies between website and social media platforms.
- Provide support on global website and digital projects where required.
- Formal qualification in Social Media Management, Communications or Digital Marketing with at least up to 5 years of experience in a corporate environment.
- Excellent understanding of and experience in electronic/digital media and social media channels.
- Excellent understanding of and experience in social media management tools (listening, engaging, scheduling and reporting) such as Hootsuite/Brandwatch/Sprout Social/Sprinklr - Proficient in MS office, MS Teams and Sharepoint.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro) would be advantageous.
- Experience in a multinational and/or B2B environment as well as a manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
Posted on : 14/08/2023