We need a good Digital Copywriter that’s comfortable and confident in the digital landscape.
You’ll be responsible for conceptual thinking, as well as crafting the messaging for different digital systems.
You should have a solid understanding of the limitations and opportunities that come with writing for digital.
As well as an attention to detail when it comes to client's brand guidelines and tone.
- Taking a conceptual brief (Campaign/Innovation) from concept, through to final execution.
- Be familiar with the different disciplines involved in digital transformation (e.g. UX/IA/UI/Data/FE/BE).
- Packaging an idea in a format that safely guides a client through the potential complexity.
- Be comfortable and confident in presenting your thinking to clients.
- Conceptualising new and innovative solutions that are based on simple insights. Understanding at a high level, how those solutions come to life (e.g. user journeys/integration/development).
- Crafting the final product of an idea/campaign to go-live readiness.
- The ability to problem-solve in real-time.
- Important Characteristics:
To be successful in the role, the following characteristics are required:
- Technical know-how
- A DIY attitude
- High EQ
- A sense of nurturing
- Good communication skills
- An understanding of our local South African market
- The ideal candidate would have the following software experience:
- 3-5 Years of experience
- A good understanding of both Office & iWork
- An impressive portfolio for review
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail