We are looking for a Junior Multimedia Designer who is obsessively creative, organized, energetic, self-driven, and a team player to join our creative studio. The ideal candidate would be responsible for conceptualizing and executing high-quality creative solutions for our clients taking the strategy into account and working within an allocated time and budget. Candidates must demonstrate strong digital knowledge, be innovative and quick thinking, operate well under pressure with attention to detail and accuracy, and be able to operate with a sense of urgency.
- 1+ years art directing experience at an advertising agency.
- Digital: Well-versed in Digital (Digital Art Direction experience is essential).
- Experience and knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro is mandatory.
- Conceptual: Collaborate with copywriters to conceptualise and execute great ideas, and maintain brand consistency through various channels and platforms – TTL approach.
- Brief: Brief and art direct illustrators, photographers/photoshoots, and coordinate with production and repro – especially on retouching and final make-ups.
- Flexibility: You will need to be flexible in your approach; you’ll lend your expertise to a variety of exciting projects such as new business pitches - there’s plenty to get stuck into here!
- Client Relations: Understand client strategies, business problems and briefs, and translate these into creative solutions and executions. Know and understand clients’ corporate identities and needs.
- Presentation: Deliver presentations to pitch concepts to AM and Client
- Work Hygiene: Craft and finish to the highest possible standard on all artwork relating to a specific job or campaign. When required review work and provide feedback to junior team members.
- Timeous: Liaise with the Traffic Department to ensure the job deadline is adhered to.
- Budget: R15k
- Location: Jhb
Do share your CV and portfolio with me, at firstname.lastname@example.org.