Marketing & Media
South Point Management service
- Analysing the briefs deciding on a visual approach with the director.
- Conducting research regarding available locations, props, sun position, and weather conditions at the prospective film sites.
- Selecting and sourcing required equipment, tools, and crew members.
- Visiting locations and taking a series of test shots before deciding on the angles, filers, film stock, framing, equipment, lighting, and techniques that will be used to create the desired atmosphere of the film.
- Work with production manager to approve costumes, make-up, and hair, as well as the colour and textures used on set.
- Attending cast rehearsals and providing advice where appropriate.
- Working with the post-production team to ensure the desired effects are preserved and that the mood of the film is maintained.
Enrollment at an Film and Media institution.
Posted on : 16/03/2023