Thaba Eco Hotel is a four star hotel nestled in the Klipriviersberg Nature Reserve that perfectly blends luxury and nature to create a paradise in the heart of Johannesburg. We’re looking to expand our creative team and employ a creative and talented Junior Graphic Designer who can help us create engaging and effective visual content for our guests and audiences across various media platforms and touch points.
As a Junior Graphic Designer, you will:
- Ideate and design unique and attractive graphics for print and digital applications, such as brochures, flyers, banners, social media posts, etc.
- Understand the differences between digital and print formats, and prepare artwork accordingly.
- Use Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and other design software proficiently.
- Have basic experience in building or maintaining a WordPress website. Although not necessary, the additional skills would be advantageous
- Knowledge of brand communications or brand strategy.
- Experience in planning, creating, and executing marketing campaigns.
- Ability to integrate artificial intelligence tools into your design process.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Optimistic and capable of bringing a positive energy to the team.
- Creative and passionate about succeeding as a graphic designer.
- Capable of operating well under pressure and repeatedly meeting strict deadlines.
- Willing to work hard in order to achieve their goals.
- Resilient and capable of effectively receiving and acting upon feedback.
- Eager to collaborate and share ideas with others, contributing to a collective creativity. To apply for this position, you should have
- A BA in Graphic Design or Visual Communications from a reputable institution.
- A strong portfolio of work that showcases your skills and creativity.