The Greatest Maasai Mara Photographer of the Year is an annual photographic competition designed to harness the passion and talent of the Mara’s wildlife photographic community to celebrate the Maasai Mara as a year-round wildlife destination, while support boots-on-the-ground conservation initiatives through micro-donations. This is an exciting opportunity for a current or recent graduate in digital marketing, social media, and content management to get hands-on experience working on a non-profit competition inside a luxury hospitality brand.
The internship role will include:
- Assistance with the management of photo submissions, social media and newsletter communications.
- One day in office per week.
- Review the wildlife photos submitted by professional and amateur photographers each week.
- Assist with data entry and use this to compile a monthly report.
- Create monthly content plan for Instagram, Facebook on Twitter and engage with social media community by responding to comments and messages
- Create twice-monthly mailers to encourage entries and announce finalists
- Social Media, Journalism, Copywriting Student or Graduate
- Basic social media and newsletter writing
- Digitally savvy with an understanding of how to plan and schedule social media posts
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Organised and thorough with attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of Excel, Facebook, Instagram and knowledge of Airtable and Mailchimp would be a bonus