Marketing & Media
Account Executive (JNR)
- Meet/liaise with clients.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Receive briefs/debriefs on projects.
- Attend status meetings at various businesses.
- Keep a detailed list of projects on the go with timelines/deadlines.
- Compile quotations to be approved by management before sending on to the client.
- Manage projects from start to finish i.e., Follow up with studio/client to ensure deadlines are met.
- Engaging in project management duties
- Attend meetings with clients (when required)
- Maintaining good relationships with clients
- Assisting with writing client reports
- Undertaking administration tasks related to the client portfolio.
- At least 2 years experience in an advertising industry (or a graduate)
- Understanding of media and advertising
- Ability to problem-solve and think on your feet.
- Strong people skills
- Confidence and able to think on their feet.
- Tight organizational and time management skills
- Great business sense and the ability to work to budgets.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Easily grasps concepts, systems, and processes.
- Able to work with minimum managerial oversight.
- Takes responsibility and runs with projects.
- Take direction and instruction from team members.
- Self-starter who is confident in own abilities and decision making
- Media and advertising knowledge or experience is required
Posted on : 29/08/2023