We’re Africa’s largest independent BTL agency, a full service, turnkey solution provider skilled in strategy, procurement, production, talent management and training, and warehousing and logistics.
All underpinned by purpose-built, proprietary campaign management technology.A technology and data driven consumer connection agency, we solve unique business challenges for the world’s leading consumer brands. Insights drive our strategies, and creativity and innovation bring them to life. We specialise in trade, where consumers act and transact, and our expertise and experience mean we’re able to consistently deliver measurable results in any channel, anywhere, anytime.
We recognise that B2B buyer behaviour is changing, and that we can no longer rely solely on an analogue, client service led approach to new business development. To that end, we’re on a mission to position Tradeway as a Destination Agency, and to craft digital buyer journeys that instill confidence and invite engagement.
We’ve identified buyer personae, mapped buyer journeys and are producing compelling content. To level up our efforts we need a skilled and passionate Digital Marketer to execute paid and social digital campaigns.
We’re looking for a passionate young person who can grow with the department. You’ll benefit from mentorship and hands on experience. We know that all digital is an experiment and believe in failing fast and forward on the road to success.
Knowing whether you are failing or succeeding requires a data led approach. If you love data, and have a working knowledge of Google Ads, Analytics and Data Studio, as well as Social Media Advertising, we want to talk to you.
- Execute digital advertising, including SEM, marketing database, email, social media and Google Display advertising campaigns.
- Paid Social media. Design and build social media ad campaigns that drive engagement and reach prospective customers.
- Real time measurement and performance reporting of all digital marketing campaigns, using a tool like Data Studio of similar.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on those insights.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Buyer Journey Optimisation. Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience.
- Social media community engagement.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Degree or Diploma in Digital Marketing or related AND OR
- Digital Marketing experience including campaign building, optimisation and oversight
- Understanding of AB and multivariate experiments
- Google Ad and Social Media advertising competency
- Knowledge of the following platforms and tools. WordPress, Google Analytics, Data Studio
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking
- Pipedrive experience, SEO, content creation, community management - advantageous