We are looking for a Young Professional in Training to gain experience in a 24-month paid internship to build on their work experience in multimedia/ digital graphic design.
A Digital Designer (gaming, animation for example) is to create digital assets for multimedia and graphics projects, including websites, mobile apps, advertising, animation, emails, social media, video games, and interactive displays.
- Bachelor's degree in digital/graphic design or equivalent experience.
- Digital content development experience (3+ years)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML a plus.
- Attention to detail.
Steps to follow in applying for the job advertised:
No email applications will be considered.
- Log on to www.transnet.net
- Click on Careers
- Click on Job Search
- Click Start
- Under search criteria select Young Professional in Training
- Fill-in your details to register on the Application Wizard
- Once you have registered you can apply for the Young Professional in Training by following the steps provided.
Should you experience problems with the system, password, logging in, please contact email@example.com
Use Internet Explorer as browser – do not use Google chrome.
Use a PC or laptop – we do not support mobile devices (phone, iPad and/or tablet).