Village N Life is a leading Hospitality and Property management company based in beautiful Camps Bay.
If you thrive in a company culture that focuses on growing their employees through amazing incentives and staff programs this is the company for you. Our Marketing team requires a Front and Back end Web Developer to join their dynamic team.
Duties and skills:
- Consistently create well designed tested code using the best practices for web development including mobile and responsive site design
- Create website and user interfaces using standard HTML CSS PHP practices while incorporating data from back end databases and services
- Create and maintain workflows with teams to provide visibility and to ensure workload balance for consistent visual designs
- Develop or validate testing schedules, addressing all browsers and devices to ensure various computers can access content
- Maintain updated knowledge of new and emerging industry trends and technology
- Meet regularly with business stakeholders and management to understand and refine business and functional requirements and determine project scopes and specifications
- Develop and maintain strategic operational systems, tools and processes including participation in tactical and strategic development projects
- Ensure software stability via regression support quality assurance and perform unit and user acceptance testing to identify bugs and ensure production operations run successfully
- Work quickly and carefully to complete small edits requested by customers, develop plans for completing larger projects collaborate with colleagues and suggest solutions to improve existing websites
- Perform UI designs and coding creating reusable objects and templates wireframes for web pages and email templates manage maintenance updates expansions and scaling of each design
- Perform regular file backups to local directories for recovery If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you we would like to hear from you