VUKA Group is looking for a Junior Web Administrator. The role entails collaboration with relevant teams to discuss, analyse and resolve usability issues.
You will also be developing and implementing procedures for ongoing website revision and provide assistance in website implementation.
You will also be assisting in daily tasks on WordPress websites such as creating posts, tags, updating content and SEO best practices.
Salary Bracket: R12,000.00 to R15,000.00 gross per month depending on experience.
Two years’ experience in the following specialisations:
- WordPress, preferably using TagDiv Composer. You need to be able to post content, do updates, embed code and troubleshoot performance issues and find solutions.
- Hubspot/Mailchimp/other CRM. Experience creating mailers, checking copy and sending to databases
- Google Analytics. Have personally used Google Analytics to interrogate stats. Knowledge of GA4 and how it differs from UA highly beneficial.
- Google tag manager experience
- Google Sit kit knowledge
- Google Search console experience
- LookerStudio or Power BI dashboarding experience Personal attributes
- High level of attention to detail.
- Pro-actively identify issues, or escalating to team
- Good time management.
- Good communication skills Candidates living in Johannesburg or Cape Town will be given preference.