- Using your marketing skills, you will develop and implement the marketing strategy in its entirety.
- You will work closely with the event manager or director and sales leads throughout the process to ensure event targets are reached.
- This is a strategic and analytical role in which you will have bottom-line responsibilities for creating and executing innovative marketing plans deploying online and offline direct marketing tactics delivered within the specified budget and time-period.
- In addition, you will train and develop a skilled Marketing Co-ordinator.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Marketing Management.
- 3 - 5 years in a strategic B2B marketing role.
- Proven track record in creating successful marketing communications campaigns.
- Proven use and understanding of complex databases and segmentation techniques.
- Proven understanding of tracking and response reporting and analysing.
- An excellent understanding of digital marketing techniques.
- Project management experience.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing with Wordpress.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google plus and other social media best practices.
- Basic knowledge about softwares such as Adobe Creative Suite and Canva.
Posted on : 28/06/2023