VUKA Group is recruiting Green Economy Ambassadors to support the team during its annual event. Africa’s Green Economy Summit will take place in Cape Town at the Century City Convention Centre, from 21-23 February 2024.
• A current university student (last year) or recent graduate?
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English?
• Interested in sustainability, climate change and green economy issues? Then you should apply to become a Green Economy Ambassador!
The programme will provide a unique opportunity for 10 university students and graduates to:
- Gain some work experience
- Network with executives from leadership companies from different green economy sectors from Africa and around the world
- Learn about opportunities in the green economy, financing green projects across the following sectors: renewable energy, green transport, waste management and water services
- The Green Economy Ambassadors take part in the on-site management of Africa’s Green Economy Summit.
Duties include escorting speakers, registering and coordinating of sessions: Ushering, timekeeping, microphone handling, and taking notes during sessions to support the writing of the post event report. Don’t delay and apply now for the Green Economy Ambassadors programme as space is limited! Note that there is no remuneration offered and travel expenses are not covered.
Deadlines: Submit your CV to Ryan Piper at email@example.com by 14 December 2023. Interviews will start from 14 January 2024.
To learn more about the summit, visit: www.greeneconomysummit.com
We look forward to “meeting” you. The Africa’s Green Economy Summit Team
- A current university student (last year) or recent graduate?
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English?
- Interested in sustainability, climate change and green economy issues?