We’re a small and rapidly growing manufacturer of food and snack products looking for an entry level Digital Marketer to assist with marketing activities for our brands.
Our products have recently been listed with national retailers and we need an astute, marketing fundi to help us tell our stories and build our brands.
We’re searching for a dynamic, creative and innovative Marketing graduate (or similar) with a flair for digital and social media whilst having a good grasp of solid marketing fundamentals across all other platforms.
If you have an enthusiasm for all things marketing, have the credentials to back-up your passion, and would like to part of a dynamic and growing business with multiple brands then get in touch with us!
We offer an opportunity to work with a vibrant and ambitious team that is focused on building and developing our products to become “front of mind” brands in our category.
Be part of the journey and part of the growth as you carve a niche for yourself as a pivotal player with a long-term future in our business.
To manage this role you need to be able to do this:
- Proficient with major Social Media platforms and their full functionalities
- Develop and manage social media campaigns
- Good understanding of SEO, Google advertising and content building
- Basic web development knowledge to work with a developer on our websites
- Experience with WordPress and Ecommerce will give you an added advantage Design Capabilities
- You will need to be able to do basic design work in Canva
- Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop will be a big plus
- Basic photography and videography skills for content
- FMCG Marketing
- Ability to develop and handle marketing collateral and campaigns across various channels for FMCG brands
- Tertiary qualification in the marketing field
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High levels of creativity and innovation
- Up to date with digital marketing trends
- Ability to work meticulously on your own from a brief to produce desired outcomes
- Good organisational and multi-tasking skills