Part-Time Social Media Manager, Content Creator, Short-Form Video Editor
Your Social Recipe - London-Based Social Media Agency
- Develop and execute social media strategies for clients, including content creation and curation, scheduling, writing captions, and performance tracking.
- Create engaging and visually appealing branded social media posts for clients.
- Create and edit short-form videos for social media platforms, including Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube Shorts.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their needs and ensure that their social media presence aligns with their brand identity.
- Conduct research on industry trends and competitors to stay up-to-date with social media best practices.
- Based in South Africa.
- Currently enrolled in the final year of university or recently graduated.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Adobe Premiere and After Effects or similar.
- We also are not against Canva design as long as you can make your designs look original.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in social media management, content creation, and video editing preferred.
- Also if you think you can do it and have no experience, you can also apply.
Posted on : 22/05/2023